Conveniently located at 13721 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Bliss Wellness Market is by far Carrollwood’s premier destination for plant-based wellness products. And the Covid19 global pandemic factor has proven that.
Here’s the recipe for success: combine a knowledgable and caring staff who listens first, and then makes a thoughtful recommendation based on your personal needs, add 1400+ satisfied Bliss customers, and finish with a generous dash of 5-star reviews on Google.
“I love Bliss Wellness Market!” says 5-star reviewer and Bliss regular Samuel B. “It’s a great addition to the neighborhood. My wife and I go there probably once a week. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly, and have helped us find all sorts of wellness goodies. We love the high-quality CBD products and medicinal mushroom extracts. Wouldn’t trust anywhere in town. At Bliss, you know you’re getting quality products. They are always very generous with the free samples and coupons as well.”
Everything we feel and do relates to our well-being and directly affects our actions and emotions.
Bliss Wellness Market’s main goal is to help you live a higher quality of life, maintaining optimal wellness, and overall positivity.
The entire team at Bliss strives to provide products utilizing non-prescription hemp, whole-plant extracts, mushrooms, beauty products, and other adaptogen synergies while creating an informed consumer demanding transparency and high-quality products. Applying wellness into your everyday life will allow you to achieve your full potential and live with passion and purpose.
Every day new customers will find the store and introduce themselves, “I’ve never been in a store like this, but… I want to try CBD.”
When you visit Bliss, expect to have all your questions answered, experience a CBD sample, and probably an extra one to-go, but most importantly be prepared to be heard.
The first thing you’ll be asked is, “What brings you in today?”, says Michael Maniscalco, co-owner with his wife, Tiffany Martinez. “We listen first and then take the next step.”
“First time experimenting with CBD and had a wonderful experience at Bliss Wellness Market,” says 5-star google reviewer Alexis H. “The staff is very knowledgeable and informative on each product. I love that they provide free samples to try the product before purchasing. Because of that, I was able to narrow down the products to meet my needs and expectations. I am very satisfied with the overall experience. This is my new CBD store!”
Bliss Wellness Market is a modern-day apothecary. A wellness oasis. A place to start with, or, return to plants for daily wellness or a health solution. “Nature mothers”, says Michael.
Plants do bring calm, reduce pain or inflammation, build immunity, help with brain focus and energy or simply help to ‘chill out’ after a long day, just give Mother Nature a chance to help you.
“We aren’t a franchise. We are unique, innovative, and passionate about good health. We truly care about your aches and pains whatever the case may be,” says Tiffany.
Contrary to popular misconceptions, Hemp is not marijuana. It’s not euphoric or intoxicating. The THC level is capped at one-third of one percent (.3%) per the FDA which regulates (since 2018) the growing, selling, and marketing of hemp.
Hemp is considered the plant-based gateway to wellness; along with adaptogens (26 specific herbs with important attributes to good health; and medicinal (not psychedelic) mushrooms.
The shop opened in the fall of 2019 under a different name and a single brand of very excellent CBD products. But it soon became apparent that local customers, neighbors, friends, and family were in need of more products and more options. Tiffany and Michael thoughtfully decided to rebrand and grandly expand as Bliss Wellness Market, which became official in August 2020.
The Bliss team includes; Dawn Hudson, Community Relations and Sales; and two very caring and well-versed staffers, Kristyna M. and Cristina M. But mothers play a role at Bliss Wellness and can sometimes be seen helping with behind the scenes tasks, which means Lorrie or Dorothy might be in the house any day of the week.
What’s new at Bliss?
- Intensely curated and vetted products which, contain or not, CBD, THC; hemp in its many forms: edibles, tinctures, water-soluble drops, topical creams, beauty products, pet products, and inhalants. Appalachian mushrooms: Chaga, Lions Mane, Turkey Tail, Reiki in liquid form or mixable powders for immune health, clarity general wellness, and specific ailments. And, adaptogens, an elite class of 26 herbs, ready to impart energy, endurance, and strength, when your body must adapt to stress; whether its heat, cold, noise, the hectic daily schedule, or something else.
- Regularly scheduled, and free, Wellness Conversations with awesome experts like holistic RN’s, dietitians, or Neurologist MD’s on much-discussed topics like immune system health, insomnia, pain, and inflammation, taking care of your pet with CBD, for example.
- Tastings and more tastings, new product roll-outs, “Sample Saturdays”, gracious holiday decor, soothing music, and pop up sales make for a wonderful in-store experience. Bliss is an enticing browsing destination for any day of the week. Come in and try a sample.
- Visit the Bliss Wellness Market adult CBD “candy bar” or “flower bar”. Bliss Wellness Market is bursting with variety and colorful displays of gummies, candies, chocolates, teas, and coffee from super-low strength to extremely potent formulas. Purchased by the package or just one at a time.
- Pick up a jar of pure honey gathered in the Carrollwood area (Michael is a long-time beekeeper).
Thursday, Oct. 15th – Wellness Conversation – BRAIN BASICS – Understanding Sleep
Sleep affects almost every type of tissue and system in the body—from the brain, heart, and lungs to metabolism, immune function, mood, and disease resistance. Research shows that a chronic lack of sleep, or getting poor quality sleep, increases the risk of disorders including high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, depression, and obesity.
Dr. Robert C. Martinez, MD, Neurologist will be discussing the important topic of sleep on October 15th. Dr. Martinez practices in Tampa, FL and will be answering any of your sleep-related questions. Come enjoy some time with the Bliss Team, Dr. Martinez, get all your questions answered, and sample some CBD products. Light refreshments will be offered.
What brings you (or your pet) into the store today? Welcome to Bliss!
Bliss Wellness Market is located at 13721 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33618. Hours of Operation: Open daily from 10 am to 7 pm; Sunday Noon to 6 pm. Delivery is free. Call anytime. 813-435-3991 or message the shop at email@example.com.
Visit https://blisswellnessmarket.com/ for more information.